Friday, February 20, 2009

Hungry Desire

"I want to take him with me... I want to eat him up!"

I want to consume you in my love
and to hold you between my legs
to devour your love, open my chest
and show my beating heart...
cover you in the pounding love of my soul..."

"I am wild as an animal for your love
Hungry as a starved woman,
desiring the nourishment of your affection, your touch, your words.
You. Here. Now: I would make love to you again and again
and again, devote every kiss to your pleasure,
Exhaust every method
every expression of devotion
until I empty myself of desire and find myself
Completely content,
relaxed,
peaceful
and warm,
curled into the curve and shape of your arms and chest.

"Then, only your eyes would remain...
the light flickering in the darkness of their shining pupils
I would imprint that memory on the inside of my skull,
so when we part again
I will have that moment to look to."

and more on THAT subject, the science included (neurology):
http://vish-motivational.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment