Sunday, May 6, 2007

Poem for Kunal

For Octobod

like an angel, I wanna watch over you.
but i've been havin', some troubles comin' too.
I want to take you, and keep you far from Time. but it would be a lie.
and someday I'll know you, and you will see me there. like an angel, I've allways been aware.
it's just the moment, the moment, that breaks us in half.
so we forget, we forget... our past.

(it'd be sweeter, if you could hear it.)
but the rain is comin' down too hard..
and all my memories are washed up your yard.
and your face is just a stoplight I see.
I'm allways in a rush to speed through the green.
but it's the young green spring that I miss the most! the times when we were lovers on the coast.
and it's the only thing that keeps that youth alive! -the fact that no memories need survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment