want
i want to feel loved. i want to feel loved. i want to pretend... that we are in love.
the next day i want the euphoria of it on me
like a dream
no attachment to it
just a smile across my lips
a glaze over my eyes... as if I just woke from dreaming
what do i want?
i want breif love
i want passion and sensuality
i want to be cared for as a person
and when we aren't physical, we talk and enjoy each others company.
and when we are physical, we don't fuck or have sex; we 'make love'
i don't want my other half. i want compatable.
i want someone i can hold onto for now
to love
to pretend i'm in love
just to have something right now
cuz I feel so starved
that my soul is aching
for a spark to ignite my life
for a joy so bountiful that I can fill my heart with it and feel whole
and I want someone to remind me of my greatness
and I want someone to care for
i want someone to dance with
when there is no music playing
i want to know where the constellations are in the sky
i want a reason to look at them and wonder
if someone sees the same stars, is watching the same moon
I want to know that if I will cry, that there will be someone to hold me
that they can bring me to happy giddiness, so that I learn again to cry for joy
to laugh so hard my sides ache

No comments:
Post a Comment