Heute warst ein scheuzlich Tag.
DOMKAPITAL EINS
Die nur gut event warst ein musik lesson mit Chanda, und die Egyptishe mann wie hast mir sagst, 'well, how are you?' Er hast mir erinnert wann ich habe die letzte zeit sagen 'Salamalaikoum'. Ich denke Ärabisches leute sind sehr freündlich.
Ich habe in die naschmarkt gegangen letzte wochenende und laufen mit kein richtung, und ich hab hunge gehabt, und ein mann -heisst Sami, von Algiers- hast mir ein frei sandwich gegeben. Wann ich habe die chummus geschmecken, ich habe mein leben in Kalifornien erinnert, und hab geschrieen gemöchten. Seinen gefülligkeit hast mir viel Glücklich gegaben, und wann ihm hast zu mir gesagen, 'Ich müss arbeit. Wann ein kunden kommst, hilfe ihm. ok?' ich hab geblinkt und dann gesagt, 'mhhh ok...?'
aber, wann kunden hast gekommen, ich hab aufstehen und Sie hilfen. Unheimlich, es war die beste zeit im meinen Tag. Ich war sehr Glücklich, ich hab mit leute gesprochen, und die anderen arbeiteren im die markt war freundlich zu mir.
Neu ahnung, viele ärabisch leute sind freundlich, besonders du hast beziehung für seinen religionen. Sag, 'Salamalaikoum' und mit Gefühlsbewegung. Es meinst, 'Frieden auf dir, und unter Gott'.
Aber, ich kann night gib neimand kultur oder Rasse ein Generalisierung...
CHAPTER II of Today. American English.
I find myself giving less and less of a damn...
about a nice living place
about things, and objects
about what people think of me
i look at my nice neighborhood, my relatively nice apartment, and i don't think, 'i'm so lucky to live in such a nice place.' i think, 'i have to work so damn hard for this stupid room, that i can't even afford to heat in winter.'
I think, 'this place keeps me in one place. it is where my mone goes, and what stresses me, and what keeps me from travelling to go see those who give me the happiness that helps me stay alive.'
Marlon
at first, I didn't know what to make of what you were saying
growing to not give a damn about having lots of money, a nice place to live, personal possessions, and other peoples opinions of you
that seems to me like personal growth
Bryn
im frustrated
and depressed
and lonely AND alone
Marlon
you're starting to see what life really is
you're never alone
Bryn
life feels like shit
Marlon
no matter where you are, I'm always with you
Bryn
i want to be five or seven again
i want to have magic in my life, and my mother and father and friends to keep my from breaking down
Marlon
personally I thought you had that while you were out here
Bryn
i did. i dont want to be bundled up n the cold here....
Marlon
come home already
Bryn
i want to be barely clothed in silks and cottons, barefoot and dancing in the water and sand
Marlon
haha, that's more like you
dancing to music where there is no end
an intimate game of call and response, usually with Andre
Bryn
i want to be sweet with people.... but it seems like most of the people i meet are men, and most of the men i meet -young or old- force me to put on a tiger-face and roar at them, saying 'stop pursuing me sexually!! dont you understand?? there is a better way! what you see in me is the divine spark i hold, it does not mean I am the one for you!!'
i cant save them, and I cant be a lamb and let them play the tiger and eat me
Marlon
see that's the problem I find with most people today
the masses find themselves too familiar with pop culture norms
to which the pursuit of physical intimacy is the basis of a relationship
not the pursuit of a spiritual and intellectual intimacy
yes, physical attraction may be the first thing to spark our interest, but it should not be our only interest
Bryn
i feel so decieved by men, and i am beginning to get such a disgust for the 'sexual man' that I don't want anything to do with them.
why can't i find people like you, or andre? why cant anyone just cuddle?
even a simple kiss is better than wham-bam-straight to sex...
i simply will not do this anymore
i cannot
Marlon
as I have told many, simply because you may have bad experiences, do not disregard what may await for you in the future
Bryn
yea well... easier said than accepted, when i keep running into the same problem.
Marlon
I'm just saying to keep an open mind, leave your life open to mistakes, only so you can learn from them
Bryn
even when i travelled in germany.... i KNOW why I ended up with some one-night-stands. i was so absolutely lonesome inside I wanted something, even something FALSE, to make me feel like someone was close to me and cared for me.
in the morning, i could not look them in the face.
i loved one person in germany, truly and deeply, and that one person did not love me. and i was too stupid to do anything right for them. sometimes i think they are more innocent at heart then i am...
i sometimes think i am just too broken. and stitched up . and broken again... that no one can make sense of my heart.
Marlon
I can
Bryn
i miss that, most of all...
i just want to be silent, be held in the arms of someone safe, and say nothing at all
Marlon
obviously lacking the calming warmth of a true embrace
Bryn
i remember that, still... my body and heart screams for it.
Marlon
a true embrace is not simply a feel of comfort in the arms of another
Marlon
a true embrace is ones complete acceptance for who you are, flaws and all, holding you close only as to feel closer to you
CHAPTER 3 A Very Short Introduction...
I am living in Vienna, Austria right now... but I grew up in Los Angeles.
I'ts been a disaster, honestly.
I came here to study, applied to a music school... but they thought I was crazy becauseIi was too friendly. It came off as 'not serious'.
I applied to a university to study anthropology and language, and I didnt have an apostille stamp... so they wouldn't process my documents.
I tried to get jobs, but haven't had two years of college (I left home after highschool to travel europe)and so I gave up and have been doing illegal work ever since.
Lately the work I do is making me feel like I am losing my soul... losing my focus... and all I want to do is make music and feel like I have friends, but I am honestly losing my heart and mind here in the coldness of Vienna.
I was here two months from april to june, and i have been here this time since september 1st.
CHAPITRE QAUTRE
Quand je pense de toi... je me reviens la mer et la plage... le soleil qui brillant toujours, et ton sourit. Ta voix me donne plaisir. Vraiment, je sens que tu etais ma meilleure ami, mais tu est dans France. J'ai d'impulse pour fuir a Paris et habite avec toi. Je ne sais pas qoui est correcte. Je pense quand je suis seul... Mes pensées sont les pensées d'une femme folle.
Tu me donne l'allume pour le vivre de mon coeur. Tu est ma 'soutien de vie'.
Et ma payee... Mein Land... My country... calls to me.
C'est pas l'objets, l'atmosphere, l'argent, l'apartement, ...qui me donne force. Je besoin des amies, des vraiment coeurs, du musique, tous le temps, ... pas d'autre as importance.
Je veudrais le monde aidee.. mes c'est pas une travaille pour une personne. Ou etez ma famille de lumiere?
CHAPTER F?I§VßE
...so Bryn, have you talked to your parents about coming home?
and not just for two weeks, you need to stay here till you can figure out a new path
Bryn
i'm worried about losing the progress I have made with music...
Marlon
which is?
Bryn
...but my teacher, Rusalina -who is part of the reason I came back here, JUST to study with her -is pregnant, and is leaving in a week to go back to Bulgaria and won't return until perhaps September.
Chanda is a great teacher as well, but I thought the two of them were a perfect match for me.
It is important to be able to be here and make dates with the conservatory teachers to sing for them beforehand... but it's like a waiting game right now... the audition isn't until june
Marlon
can't you give that a try out here?
you can't even imagine how much I've wanted to make music with you
how much I wanted to record you while I was taking this studio class this quarter
you have opportunities out here is what I'm saying
but I can understand your loyalty to your teacher
Bryn
shes leaving
Marlon
then what's keeping you there?
CHAPTER FIVE 5 & 1/2
I don't know.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment