Monday, November 26, 2007

I Am (for the goddesses) -Poem

I am the Lover.
The one who comes to you in dreams, desires, inhibitions, secrets, mysteries, untold and cryptic fantasies...
I am sensuality, aggression, power, surrender, dominatrix, masochist, tenderness...
I am mother, sister, girlfriend, concubine, mistress, wife, child, friend, stranger,...
I am tangible intangible.
I am controlled chaos, and choatic control.
I am the fire that falls like waves upon the scalding body, and cools the veins within.
I am the heartbeat of romance, of passion, of logic and rules and laws...
I am the touch, lash, kiss, bite, glance, embrace...
I am longing, desire, satisfaction, acceptance...
I am letting go, I am holding on, I am keeping in touch...
I am human, I am witchcraft, I am myth and legend, I am elusive illusion...
I am Love, the power which moves through me, moves me.







bottled in a body, not yet released for general consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment